Anastrozole

By Dizzy65101 or Robin Latest Activity February 19 at 2:20 pm Views 1,472 Replies 3

Dizzy65101 or Robin

I've been recently diagnosed six month ago and I was put on Anastrozole they wanted to do surgery right away but they didn't think I would survive the surgery right then because of my health, so I'm in a 6 month check wait and see mode my question is anyone else taking this drug also having Diabetes having a hard time controlling your blood sugar, and if so have you found anything that helps to better control the Glucose levels?

• Report Report as inappropriate
    Email Email
    Print Print Twitter Twitter
    Facebook Facebook

Replies (3 replies)

Add your reply Reply Down
  • Dr Gary
    Dr Gary February 25 at 9:33 pm   

Hi Robin, I just wanted to welcome you to Breast Cancer Connect. I am so glad you found your way to us. It sounds like you have been dealing with so much, I am sorry to hear that. I am wondering if you are also consulting with an endocrinologist, who could give you some expert help with your diabetes symptoms. You might also check out our diabetes-related site, DiabeticConnect. I hope you will stay in touch and keep us posted on how you are doing, my friend.

• Dizzy65101 or Robin
    Dizzy65101 or Robin February 28 at 9:50 pm   

I belong to the diabetes, Fibromyalgia and bipolar group which for some reason they don't have any more.

• Dr Gary
    Dr Gary July 4 at 5:50 pm   

Sorry I missed this message. Diabetes and fibro are still active. I hope you will stay in touch. How are you doing?